Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Skillz ~ Moderator Application

Mass_Skillz
    Mass_Skillz

Mass Skillz ~ Moderator Application Empty Mass Skillz ~ Moderator Application

Post  Mass_Skillz Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Mass Skillz for Moderator

Ingame Name: Mass Skillz

How Long Have You Played FAMOUS-PKZ??: today will be 3rd day

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?: i havent talked to anybody about being mod but i was talking to unpacked and summonz pkz and i blitz u i

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?: I have experience, i have owned a server and i have been moderator on the real reaperscape go ask The Reaper x - my name was Easton at the time. also i am very good coding such as making pk areas coding training areas and making commands.

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?: I would love to be staff of Famous Pkz and help players and have a good time being staff. i can also help Famous pkz code if he needs help. I am also good at creating custom banners,signature, and other media like .GIF images so i can help customize the forum if u like.

Do You Respect Rules?: Yes always, I'm never a rude or angry person, but i dont want to lie i do swear sometimes for i.e.) like if i told someone to stop something and they didnt i might swear like, " Stop fucking doing that!".

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:59 am