Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

To be a moderator

Glitches
    Glitches

To be a moderator Empty To be a moderator

Post  Glitches Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:39 pm

I would like to be a moderator because it said on the runescape private servers you have no moderators so i would like to become one.
    Brandon
    Brandon

To be a moderator Empty Re: To be a moderator

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Glitches wrote:I would like to be a moderator because it said on the runescape private servers you have no moderators so i would like to become one.

Hello Glitches! king

You need to fill out an official application to have a chance of becoming a Moderator. You must put detail and effort into your application. There are certain questions you must answer before you become a Moderator. Please fill out an application!

If you are interested in becoming a Moderator, please click here to find the example of what an application is supposed to look like.

Yes, you must answer these questions in your application!

Good luck on becoming a Moderator Glitches! But make sure you read a little more next time to find out more about applying to become a Moderator. I think you'd make a good Moderator if you put effort into your application!

If you're really interested in becoming a Moderator, make sure you stay involved on the forums and in game as much as possible. Also help players who need it!

Once again, good luck Glitches! king

Your friend,
    Brandon

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:53 pm