Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

karislover1 as moderator

karislover1
    karislover1

karislover1 as moderator Empty karislover1 as moderator

Post  karislover1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:36 pm

This Is The Example Of An Good Application(Reason(copy and paste))
    I think i be good as a moderator because i love to help new players and give out free armor and itemz and tips to help the new players.

Ingame Name: karislover1

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??:
    1 day but i'll be on forums allllot!!

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?:
    my friend dellhole5 wants me to be moderator

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?:
    Because as i said just wunna help people with the game and tell them news and important things going on on dangerous-pk

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?:
    Just help pllz get to meet new people and help with the game. To make sure no one breaks a rule.

Do You Respect Rules?:
    yes i read the rules at least 5 times to remember them =-)
    Brandon
    Brandon

karislover1 as moderator Empty Re: karislover1 as moderator

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Hello Karislover1! king

Welcome to DangerousPk! I noticed you said you were new. I'm glad you've chosen DangerousPk out of all the million other RuneScape private servers out there. I really like your application. There are two answers on your application that I like:

karislover1 wrote:Do You Respect Rules?:
    yes i read the rules at least 5 times to remember them =-)

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??:
    1 day but i'll be on forums allllot!!

I'm glad you read over the rules before you play. This shows that you think before you act and not a lot of players on private servers do that these days! I think you would make a fantastic Moderator! I'm worried though about the detail of this application. I think you need just a little bit more detail in your application Karislover1.

Detail in an application shows the reader(s) that you are willing to work hard for the server! I wish you good luck on your application to become a Moderator.

There was one statement in your application that bothered me though:

karislover1 wrote:I think i be good as a moderator because i love to help new players and give out free armor and itemz and tips to help the new players.

I don't think a Moderator should give our free armor and items. You should offer tips to the player on how to get items for themselves. All players have to learn to play the game. And instead of just giving them armor and items, perhaps you could teach them how to get armor and items.

Give a player a money, and they spend it and loose it all then come back for more from you.
    TEACH a player to get money, and the player will go on and learn on their own.

Once again, good luck Karislover1! king

Your friend,
    Brandon

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:46 pm