Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

RuneScape Player Moderator Secrets!

Brandon
    Brandon

donate RuneScape Player Moderator Secrets!

Post  Brandon Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 pm

I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret. I got bored and decided I should show some people this. Okay, I'm a RuneScape Player Moderator as some of you know, and I'm sure most of you know already what a Moderator is.

Most of us just think it's a player who has a crown next to their name and can mute. Yes, that's half correct though. We also speak with Jagex Moderators on a daily basis. We have our own secret room.

This is the Player Moderator room. It's a secret room which can only be accessed if a Jagex Moderator is present. We have to speak to the Lumbridge Guide to get teleported to the room. Here, we talk about updates and random stuff with Jagex Mods.

Check it out. king And yes, I am friends with Mod Kathy lol.

RuneScape Player Moderator Secrets! Modkathy

RuneScape Player Moderator Secrets! Modjonh

RuneScape Player Moderator Secrets! Moddanm

RuneScape Player Moderator Secrets! Modfran

RuneScape Player Moderator Secrets! Modsammy
    Dark Angel
    Dark Angel

donate Re: RuneScape Player Moderator Secrets!

Post  Dark Angel Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 pm

OMFG NO FAIR, And How Did You Get It, And I Thought People Who Work For Jagex Get It Only?
    Also YOUR ONLY 15!!!
    Dark Angel
    Dark Angel

Post  Dark Angel Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Hey dude If Your Moderator Do You Get Free Stuff From Jagex

Also PLZ add Me On Rs Razz

Yur Friend
    Dark Angel

-P.s Since Yur Mod Arnt You Suposed To Be Trying To Stop Rsps's?-
    Brandon
    Brandon

Post  Brandon Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Dark Angel wrote:OMFG NO FAIR, And How Did You Get It, And I Thought People Who Work For Jagex Get It Only?
    Also YOUR ONLY 15!!!

Umm... Yeah, I'm like really mature for my age lol.

And nope, there are 2 types of Moderators. Jagex Moderators, which are Administrators. They work at Jagex, and then there are Player Moderators. Player Moderators are chosen by Jagex (the company of RuneScape) to be Player Moderators because they are well-behaved in game.

If you have good behavior and follow the rules and are nice to people, you MIGHT get asked to become a Player Moderator. I was lucky. I was asked to become one. And no, not all Mods try to stop RuneScape Private Servers. I'm a Mod and I love to play private servers.

It's not against the rules to play on them if we're Mods, because we're still regular players. In no way do we work with Jagex. We do not get paid. Jagex Moderators get paid - Player Moderators do not. And I do not get free items from Jagex.

Jagex Moderators can't trade. If you try to trade a Jagex Mod, it will say "Sorry, J-Mods can't trade other players." J-Mods can't trade or give out items. They can't be attacked either. And sure, I don't log on to RuneScape very often because I have wrestling, but I'll add you when I get the chance! Smile

Your friend,
    Brandon
    Dark Angel
    Dark Angel

donate thx

Post  Dark Angel Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Thankx But How Long Did It Take You To Get Moderator?
    Brandon
    Brandon

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:37 am

Dark Angel wrote:Thankx But How Long Did It Take You To Get Moderator?

Wow. This is a crazy question lol.

See, what most players on RuneScape don't realize, is there isn't a "time limit" to become a Player Moderator. Millions of players ask me this every day. There is no specific time limit to become a Player Moderator because there is NO specific routine or guide to become one.

Becoming a Player Moderator isn't really about what you do on the game. It's more about what kind of person you are in real life. You have to be the type of person who is willing to work and help others on the game AND real life.

There is no specific way to become a Player Moderator. Therefore there is no time limit to become one. Is the choice random? Absolutley not. You MUST have a sense of grammatical intelligence and like to help people in order to even have a chance.

I'm level 95 on RuneScape and I'm a Player Moderator. Experience doesn't matter - it's based on your maturity and how you handle situations. You must also have self control. There is no specific time limit to become a Moderator.

The question "How long did it take you to become a Player Moderator?" is dramatically incorrect.

Your friend,
    Brandon
    Dark Angel
    Dark Angel

donate ;)

Post  Dark Angel Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 am

Thankx For Tha Help Ill Try My best To Become A Player Moderator With U

Yur Friend
    -Dark Angel
    dude
    dude

Post  dude Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:54 am

hey king runite1 is there! nice brandon and by the way can you tell jagex to unban darklrd3 (my main) i got perm banned for saying frugoo lol, ive appealed as well but its been denied and im not on hiscores anymore Sad
    Brandon
    Brandon

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:26 pm

dude wrote:hey king runite1 is there! nice brandon and by the way can you tell jagex to unban darklrd3 (my main) i got perm banned for saying frugoo lol, ive appealed as well but its been denied and im not on hiscores anymore Sad

I can't just "tell" Jagex to unban a player. I'd be demoted lol.
    MarieBux
    MarieBux

Post  MarieBux Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:08 am

How did you get...
    thanks for the info and you got a nice thread
    here just continue it very helpful.. Very Happy

RuneScape Player Moderator Secrets! 11afqkm

Successful wedding always begin with having wedding planning checklist and wedding songs to cherish

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:38 pm