Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Scottyy's Mod Application (READ)

Scottyy
    Scottyy
    donater
    donater

Scottyy's Mod Application (READ) Empty Scottyy's Mod Application (READ)

Post  Scottyy Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Hey guys id like you all to know im new here. but im Not new around the private servers.
    i have been a moderator around many private servers and know rules in them very well as i know in my self without rules the game would not work.
    so here goes.

Ingame Name: ScottyyFx

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??: Im not sure sometime last week.

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?: Well everyone should i hope because im well known around many other private servers. incuding;
    D34DLY PK1NG, UnrealScape, PureScapev2,3, and some others.

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?: Many reasons. mainly because im experianced in this feild. i am very easy to talk to and wont abuse powers. if someone needs help im happy to help even if im busy. and of course to keep an eye on players and make sure nobody is abusing our rules.

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?: because i want to make a differance in the game. i want to help people ingame and be respected for it. and of course to enforce the rules.

Do You Respect Rules?: of course. the game wont work without rules. and the rules you have here are perfect for keeping the game in order.

-Scott

i forgot to mention i will definately be donating in the near future. this private server deserves whatever donations it can get.

I can also advertise for the game aswel. and i am very good with photoshop and website design so i can help with all that aswell.

Last edited by Scottyy on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Purple 0wnz
    Purple 0wnz

Scottyy's Mod Application (READ) Empty Purple 0wnz ( PK LEGEND)

Post  Purple 0wnz Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 pm

yes this is very nice and clear and u are ready to be a mod by time wishes to the best and good luck in future king
    Scottyy
    Scottyy
    donater
    donater

Scottyy's Mod Application (READ) Empty Re: Scottyy's Mod Application (READ)

Post  Scottyy Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:40 pm

thanks purple. appreciate it man. cya in game.
    Brandon
    Brandon

Post  Brandon Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Hello Scottyy! king

I'm glad you've chosen to play DangerousPk! It's a wonderful server and the more players it gets, the better! I love this application. It has detail. You say you're experienced in this line of work with private servers and such. That's wonderful! Experience is probably the best quality a Moderator can have. And you've got it!

I love this application, but there are 3 answers you gave that just really caught my attention. One is you said the game wouldn't work without rules, and that rules are for keeping the game in order. You're correct! I'm glad you respect rules! This also means you have respect for authority which you will need because there are Admins we have to respect.

The second answer that caught my attention is when you said you wanted to make a difference in the game. You don't hear that every day from players. I'm glad you're someone who wants to make a difference. Not many people think like that. This answer definitely lets the reader of your application know that you have what it takes to become a Moderator - you want to help.

The last answer that really blew me away was when you said you are very easy to talk to and won't abuse powers. This means you have self control! It's also one of the aspects of players that Admins look for when choosing players to become Moderators. Your whole application looks fantastic, and I wish you the best of luck Scottyy!

You said you may donate in the future? That's awesome! This server needs all the help it can get! You will definitely be making a difference in the game Scottyy. I believe you have what it takes to become a Moderator!

If you want to find out more about donating, click here.

If you're really interested in becoming a Moderator, make sure you stay involved on the forums and in game as much as possible. Also be sure to help players who need it!

Once again, good luck Scottyy! king

Your friend,
    Brandon
    Scottyy
    Scottyy
    donater
    donater

Post  Scottyy Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Thanks brandon. its good to know i have your support. the more support the better.

Cheers mate.
    -Scott
    Brandon
    Brandon

Post  Brandon Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:24 am

Scottyy wrote:Thanks brandon. its good to know i have your support. the more support the better.

Cheers mate.
    -Scott

You're welcome Scottyy!

If you ever need any help just ask! king
    Scottyy
    Scottyy
    donater
    donater

Post  Scottyy Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 pm

cheers brandon. you always gimme a smile Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:52 am