Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My Mod Application

dude
    dude

donate My Mod Application

Post  dude Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey, Dude here and this is my application.

Reasons: I want to help the community out and help someone if they are experiencing a glitch Very Happy

Ingame Name:Dude

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??: around 1 week (i found it on frugooscape saying "free staff join now") and i think it's a great game. recommend to anyone Laughing

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?:james has suggested i should be an admin when i was telling a newcomer what to do to start off Embarassed

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?: i want to help everyone and try my upmost to keep order in this brilliant game!! Razz i will be very greatful if i become a mod.

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?: so i can improve the community and ban/mute those annoying macroers and spammers Mad i will be an awesome moderator/admin and make a good additon to the staff:bounce:

Do You Respect Rules?: of course i do and always will! everyone should respect the rules and play by them elephant

thanx for reading cheers

Last edited by dude on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)
    Dark Angel
    Dark Angel

donate 0.0

Post  Dark Angel Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Its Nice And All But Maybe You Should Add A Little More Detail

Thanx
    - Dark Angel
    dude
    dude

donate Re: My Mod Application

Post  dude Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm

ok Very Happy and thanks for reading it
    Dark Angel
    Dark Angel

donate ...

Post  Dark Angel Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:46 pm

datsa Vote For Me But Still Add A Little More Detail

Yur Friend
    -Dark Angel
    Brandon
    Brandon

donate Good Luck!

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Hello Dude! king

I've seen you around the forums and server a few times. I'm not sure if you're new or not, but if you are, welcome to DangerousPk! Also, very nice application! It's longer than most of the users on here who post them.

I do believe Dark Angel is right though. Maybe you could add a bit more detail to your application. Adding detail to an application shows the readers that you are really interested in becoming a Moderator and are willing to work hard!

If you're really interested in becoming a Moderator, make sure you stay involved on the forums and in game as much as possible. Also help players who need it!

Once again, good luck Dude! king

Your friend,
    Brandon

Sponsored content

donate Re: My Mod Application

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:24 am