Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Smileysfate1's mod application

smileysfate1
    smileysfate1

Smileysfate1's mod application Empty Smileysfate1's mod application

Post  smileysfate1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Ingame Name:smileysfate1

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??:i just started and i just love it

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?:user to mod

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?:i should be promoted because i love helping peole and carrying out their problems for the best for everyone.i always want to see this Very Happy everywhere

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?:because i have never been a mod and i think it would be great to be one for the best for everyoneand i will try to help everyone the best way i can.

Do You Respect Rules?:yes every game i get online i always check the rules so i make sure noone wil be breaking the rules also including me.

blue p hat white p hat yellow p hat red p hat purple p htat green p hat
    Brandon
    Brandon

Smileysfate1's mod application Empty Good Luck!

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi Smileysfate1! king

I just read your application. I think you should put a little more detail into your application. A player who puts time and effort into their application deserves to become a Moderator. It shows they are willing to work hard! I think you should put more detail into your application.

Also I noticed you said you just started. I think you should become more familliar with the server before you apply for Moderator. You never see any new players getting Moderator their first day. It's always the well-experienced players who get to be Moderators.

Find out a little bit more about the server and put a little more effort into your application. Then you'll have a good chance of becoming a Moderator! Good luck on becoming a Moderator Smileysfate1!

If you're really interested in becoming a Moderator, make sure you stay involved on the forums and in game as much as possible. Also help players who need it!

Once again, good luck Smileysfate1! king

Your friend,
    Brandon

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:33 pm