Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Kenezei's Mod application

kenezei
    kenezei

Kenezei's Mod application Empty Kenezei's Mod application

Post  kenezei Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:58 am

Ingame Name:Kenezei

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??:Just started

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?:Mod

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?:Because i can be reasonable and be judgemental

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?:Because i want to help other struggling players

Do You Respect Rules?:Yes, i respect the rules of DangerousPk
    Brandon
    Brandon

Kenezei's Mod application Empty Re: Kenezei's Mod application

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Hello Kenezei! king

So you've just started DangerousPk? That's wonderful! Let me be the first to welcome you to this awesome server! I hope you have a wonderful experience throughout your time on DangerousPk! So, you're interested in becoming a Moderator? That's great!

Although I believe your application needs a little more detail. Even though your answers are short, I do like your answers. You said you want to help struggling players. That's fantastic! That's the qualities Administrators look for in Moderators!

You just started DangerousPk. Make sure you're familiar with all of the rules and the aspects of the server before you apply to become a Moderator. Think about it. Do you ever see brand new players becoming Moderators? Of course not! They pick well-experienced players who are familliar with the server and forums.

I wish you good luck on your application to become a Moderator Kenezei! I hope to see you in game some time. I suggest making your application a little longer with a bit more effort. Other than that small flaw, this application is brilliant!

If you're really interested in becoming a Moderator, make sure you stay involved on the forums and in game as much as possible. Also help players who need it!

Once again, good luck Kenezei! king

Your friend,
    Brandon

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:29 pm