Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Purple 0wnz mod application (donation)

Purple 0wnz
    Purple 0wnz

Purple 0wnz mod application (donation) Empty Purple 0wnz mod application (donation)

Post  Purple 0wnz Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Ingame name) purple 0wnz

How long have you played for) i just started this game

Do u respect the rules) yes i respect all rules that dangerous-pk.tk give me.

why do you whant to be a mod) i whant to be a mod because i think i can make this game popular much better help alot in this game and take a big part and responsiblty to helping people and others.

what makes you think you can be a mod) i have a lot of responsiblty i can take care of others on the game i dont swear or spam i follow all rules i will help lots of people and not react in a bad way what ever happens

Have you been a modearotar on any other games yes i have on runescape) but i quit runescape after 2 years of becomeing a modearator i was chosen by owner mod ash on jagex to make me a modeartor

Why do you whant to be promoted to this specified rank? well because i wanna help and do things to make people enjoy and have fun with the game and just care for them and do lots of other good things to help.

so ye preety much it i think i have what it takes to be a mod and i hope i get to join ur crew and be succesful.

Thankyou. Purple 0wnz And i will donate if mod is well santa
    Brandon
    Brandon

Purple 0wnz mod application (donation) Empty Re: Purple 0wnz mod application (donation)

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Hello Purple 0wnz! king

Hmmm.. You say you were chosen to become a Moderator on RuneScape a little over 2 years ago? I'm sorry to say this but I don't believe you. Mod Ash does not pick players to become Player Moderators on RuneScape. Mod Hohbein, (since 2001) has always chosen the Player Moderators. He is the head director of choosing Player Moderators.

I'm a Player Moderator on RuneScape. I do like your application though Purple 0wnz. There is a lot of detail into this application where others don't put any detail into their application. I'm glad you took the time out to put detail into your application! Good luck on becoming a Moderator Purple 0wnz! I support you.

Hopefully an Administrator views your application, because I like this one! You said you may donate, this is wonderful! The server needs all the help it can get!

If you're really interested in becoming a Moderator, make sure you stay involved on the forums and in game as much as possible. Also be sure to help players who need it!

Once again, good luck Purple 0wnz! king

Your friend,
    Brandon

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 pm