Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good.

Poll

Should i be admin?

[ 3 ]
    Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. I_vote_lcap75%Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. I_vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. I_vote_lcap0%Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. I_vote_lcap25%Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. I_vote_lcap0%Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    ladygaga
    ladygaga

Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. Empty Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good.

Post  ladygaga Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Hey well i Have been admin in all servers and i can help you guys about plus starters. And all that. And if you need help with anything tell me.Well i will tell you a lil about me. Well I play runescape private servers. I am 17 and my birthdaii was 4 days ago.. And if you need help tell me please. If you need anything TELL ME. If you ask me if i have windows live messenger. I will say yes and give to you. And now i will tell you what a dislike drama there seems to be much of these days. Its dont matter what i am it will not change. Love you.! :Smile king

Last edited by ladygaga on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Well just want to help people.. (hate spammers))
    Scottyy
    Scottyy
    donater
    donater

Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. Empty Re: Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good.

Post  Scottyy Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 pm

I think you will make a great admin. but you need to be a mod before you can upgrade apparently.
    Whats your windows live messenger?
    ladygaga
    ladygaga

Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. Empty Re: Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good.

Post  ladygaga Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 pm

My windows live messenger is modjosh55@live.com and if i have to be mod 1st make me mod for 1 sec. then admin
    Scottyy
    Scottyy
    donater
    donater

Post  Scottyy Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Sorry but its not my decision. your best asking an Administrator such as Crafty. for help.
    Dark Angel
    Dark Angel

Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. Empty ...

Post  Dark Angel Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Hey Ladygaga, First Im Really Sorry, But This Post Does Not Belong Here.
    This Should Belong In the Mod/Admin App. Spot. It's Ok By The Way,
    But, Second, I Like How You Would Help Out,
    Third, I Think You Might Have A Chance At It,
    That Is If You Put Your Stuff At The Right Spot LOL!!
    Well Thats All I Have For Now But Yeah.. Try And Get This To The Admin App Location Very Happy
    Dark Angel
    Dark Angel

Me admin please. I love this server. You guys make it good. Empty ..

Post  Dark Angel Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:35 pm

I Hope This helped...
    Gl With Everything Very Happy

Your Friend,
    - Dark Angel

(P.S) (I Didnt Steal Your Layout Brandon Or Did I >.>)
    Brandon
    Brandon

Post  Brandon Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Hello Ladygaga! king

I'm glad you're interested in becoming an Administrator of DangerousPk! It's always good for players to help other players in the server. However, I'm afraid this topic doesn't belong here and will soon be erased by an Administrator of the forums.

If you're really interested in becoming an Administrator, you can fill out an Admin application here.

You must already be a Moderator before you can become an Administrator. I'm sorry, that's just the rules of the game.

If you are really thinking about someday being an Admin, you should fill out a Moderator application. You can only become an Admin if you're a Moderator.

You can fill out a Moderator's application here.

If you're really interested in becoming a member of the DangerousPk staff, stay involved on the forums and in the game as much as possible! Players who are involved in the server get chosen for staff!

Good luck on becoming a Moderator Ladygaga! king

Your friend,
    Brandon

PS - I don't mind if you stole my layout, considering it's not technically MY layout. Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:09 am