Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

to be a Mod

x host x
    x host x

to be a Mod Empty to be a Mod

Post  x host x Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Ingame Name: x host x

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??: just started but im good at this games.

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?: Mod.

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?: Because ever game like this i am in the level 120's.

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?: Because even tho im a level 126 on anygame i see lower levels be mod.

Do You Respect Rules?:Yes! Because i never break 1 rule in a game like this.

Hope You Have enjoyed! king yellow p hat
    Brandon
    Brandon

to be a Mod Empty Re: to be a Mod

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Hello X Host X! king

Welcome to DangerousPk! I see that you have only 1 post on your account? If you are going to become a Moderator, you should become more involved on the forums aswell as in game. I think your application needs a lot more detail to have a chance of becoming a Player Moderator.

I think if you put an application in with more detail, you'd have a very good chance of becoming a Moderator! I'm glad you want to be one! I wish you the best of luck X Host X! Detail in applications shows the Admins of the server that you are willing to work hard. Put some more detail into this application and you will have a good chance of becoming one.

If you're really interested in becoming a Moderator, make sure you stay involved on the forums and in game as much as possible. Also be sure to help players who need it!

Once again, good luck X Host X! king

Your friend,
    Brandon

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:07 pm