Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

skillcape emotions , emotion icons.

crafty
    crafty

skillcape emotions , emotion icons. Empty skillcape emotions , emotion icons.

Post  crafty Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:30 pm

i suggest that you should keep in mind that the skillcape emotions don't work, so it would be good if you could fix that. and also for the emotions tab you should all all the normal rs emotion icons. thanks all thanks.
    blue p hat green p hat purple p htat red p hat yellow p hat white p hat santa king
    nutty94
    nutty94

skillcape emotions , emotion icons. Empty Re: skillcape emotions , emotion icons.

Post  nutty94 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Hey yeahh, i agree the animations should work like they do in rs, but at the end of the day its not that big of a deal

blue p hat green p hat purple p htat red p hat yellow p hat white p hat
    frozen arrow
    frozen arrow

skillcape emotions , emotion icons. Empty Re: skillcape emotions , emotion icons.

Post  frozen arrow Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:10 pm

yes rs emoctions are cool lol.
    I HUNT I
    I HUNT I

Post  I HUNT I Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:41 pm

yes there are cool, but may cause abit of lag.
    Brandon
    Brandon

Post  Brandon Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:52 am

I think RuneScape emotes would be cool. But then again, it's almost as if this server is turning into a 508 server lol.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think it's starting to look that way. king

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 pm