Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

DONATE MONEY!

pker k0
    pker k0
    Founder
    Founder

donate DONATE MONEY!

Post  pker k0 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

IF YOU WANT THIS SERVER TO BE 24/7 THEN DONATE PLEASE! santa

IF YOU DONATE THEN YOU WILL GET!

- jocolor Donator in Server and Forum with donator crown + all pvp armors! that is = €5,00!

- scratch Moderator in Server and Forum with Moderator crown + all pvp armor and maxx cash = €10,00

- king Adminstrator in Server and Forum with Adminstrator crown = you can pickup what ever u want = €20,00

- queen co-owner in Server and Forum with Owner crown like Adminstrator crown + you can pickup and bank full of all items = € 30,00

- sunny Owner in Server and Forum with Owner crown like Adminstrator crown + you can pickup and bank full of all and you can make staff = €45,00

FOR MORE INFERMATION! LEAVE HERE A REPLY!

Click here or copy it to pay!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9745751
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9745751

blue p hat white p hat yellow p hat red p hat purple p htat green p hat

Last edited by pker k0 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon

donate Donations

Post  Brandon Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:38 am

Hello Dangerous! king

You said that if we want the server to be 24/7, we should donate. Well, you know, this server right now is actually a 3/7 server? That's right. Only up for three hours a day, seven days a week. That's how long it's usually on for me.

It's NEVER on anymore. Why is that? I've heard of some players threatening to quit the server Dangerous because it's never on. It's kind of a two-way situation. If you want donators, you have to put the server up man. Players won't donate if the server is down all the time.

Hmm... You know, this is a brilliant server? I've heard a lot of players say they are going to donate. Lots of them have said this. I might even donate too. But there's a catch to all of these player's statements.

After they say they're going to donate, they immediately follow their sentence with "If the server is up more." Yes, that's right. I've asked around and players say they would donate, but not now. When I ask why, they all tell me something similar to "Because the server is down too much." or "Why pay for a server that is never on?"

A lot of players want to donate, but they never follow through with this because the server is never on. I think if you, or whomever has the authority to put up the server should do it. It'll get you more donators then you expect.

So, do you really want donators? Put up the server more and watch the donations pour in. king

Your friend,
    Brandon
    pker k0
    pker k0
    Founder
    Founder

donate Re: DONATE MONEY!

Post  pker k0 Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:06 pm

Dude if players wants to pay for this server then i can buy vps then is the server 24/7 online!! thats i mean lol
    crafty
    crafty

Post  crafty Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 pm

hey sal can i have owner on forums again, because i need to make people stuff as in : if it's someone's birthday i will change thier colour to - boy(cyan) girl(pink)
    and when their birthday is over i will change thier names' back to normal, please reply soon. from your pal - klev{crafty}
    summon pkz
    summon pkz

donate what would I get for 7$paypal?

Post  summon pkz Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:36 pm

what would I get for 7$ paypal?
    summon pkz
    summon pkz

Post  summon pkz Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Btw Brandon Its not a brilliant server. Mostly its a leech with some new stuff like skiller area and new name etc.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 am