Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Toner's App

toner
    toner

Toner's App Empty Toner's App

Post  toner Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Ingame Name: Toner

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??: My first day, but I plan on sticking around.

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?: Um.. Dont really understand this question.. Nobody suggested to me to apply but im applying for moderator.

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?: Because I have been a helpful and dedicated staff member on other servers. I WILL stick around and be an nice, honest member of this community.

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?: To help out with the server, welcome newcomers, and resolve general issues on the server & forums.

Do You Respect Rules?: Definitely. I don't normally break rules. Unless you really (I mean really) piss me off. But it doesnt normally happen. Im a rule-follower :p

I also have previous experiences with admin on other servers/games including owning 2 successful servers. Very Happy

Last edited by toner on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon

Toner's App Empty Re: Toner's App

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Hello Toner! king

Welcome to DangerousPk! This is a great server and I hope you are true to your application and plan on sticking around! I also see you'd like to become a Moderator. That's wonderful! I wish you good luck on your application!

If you're really interested in becoming a Moderator, make sure you stay involved on the forums and in game as much as possible. Also be sure to help players who need it!

Once again, good luck Toner! king

Your friend,
    Brandon
    toner
    toner

Post  toner Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Thanks for the reply Very Happy
    toner
    toner

Post  toner Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:54 am