Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Mod Pk for MOD!!!@@@@ :P

Poll

Do you think Mod Pk should be Mod?

[ 1 ]
    Mod Pk for MOD!!!@@@@ :P I_vote_lcap33%Mod Pk for MOD!!!@@@@ :P I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Mod Pk for MOD!!!@@@@ :P I_vote_lcap33%Mod Pk for MOD!!!@@@@ :P I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Mod Pk
    Mod Pk

donate Mod Pk for MOD!!!@@@@ :P

Post  Mod Pk Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Ingame Name: Mod Pk

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??: about the time it went online (i was there before crafty became staff)

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?: Brandon, b0sco, and other players on the server :p

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?: See what i can do then. If I do good enough maybe just maybe ill be a admin doing better things Very Happy It's better to go off slow abd then work my way up, to earn it.

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?: Well it isn't because I was on before the server even started growing alot of peeps. But I have respect for everyone who plays.(i should know how ppl feel for playing runescape private servers for almost 4 years) I have made and lost servers I know how it is and how hard it is to talk to ppl, have them good interests, and everything. So its better to have all the help you can!

Do You Respect Rules?: After playing with SO MANY runescape private servers, I respect all the rules you give. I will so my very best for DangerousPk!

Also I'd love to be friends with everyone and talk to all of them and help them. Im already friends with alot of the staff myself :p

So hope you read this. PEACE afro king king purple p htat green p hat blue p hat white p hat yellow p hat red p hat santa

Last edited by Mod Pk on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brandon
    Brandon

donate Good Luck

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi Mod Pk! king

Wow! I'm impressed! You were playing long before Crafty even got staff membership? That's awesome! I definitely think you should become a Moderator. I support this application because you have senority over us all.

I also like the fact that you put detail into your application. Most players don't put any effort into their applications at all. I've seen you around the forums and server a lot. You have my vote! You can put my name down on your application as one of the users who suggests you to be promoted if you'd like.

If you're really interested in becoming a Moderator, make sure you stay involved on the forums and in game as much as possible. Also help players who need it!

Once again, good luck Mod Pk! king

Your friend,
    Brandon
    b0sco
    b0sco

donate Meh Vote

Post  b0sco Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:44 am

UZ G0TZ M3HZ V0T3@!@!@!@!@!@!@!
    lol
    add another vote!

Sponsored content

donate Re: Mod Pk for MOD!!!@@@@ :P