Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

b0sco's Mod Application

b0sco
    b0sco

b0sco's Mod Application Empty b0sco's Mod Application

Post  b0sco Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Ingame Name: b0sco

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??: idk like 2-3 weeks... its the only server i play lol

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?: i suggested myself cause im a good person/moderator! plus, i will make the comunity BIGGER and BETTER!! (user to moderator) santa

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?: i help people and LOVE the community! if u need help just ask me in-game, or pm me! i will try to answer everything u have to ask! plus, i love to do whatever it takes to make the server and everything in it better! cherry

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?: i will make youtube vids on this server because who doesnt like a youtube vid? plus a youtube vid on this server!?! Razz

Do You Respect Rules?: YES!!! i always respect the rules! i always read them first then go to playing! if u see me breaking a rule TELL ME! i will apoligize no matter what if i did soemthing wrong! (not that i would anyway...) jocolor

red p hat my fav phat red p hat

Last edited by b0sco on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my other application wasnt as detailed....)
    Brandon
    Brandon

b0sco's Mod Application Empty Re: b0sco's Mod Application

Post  Brandon Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi B0sco! king

I'm glad you always read the rules before playing! That shows you think before you act. Most players do not think before they act. This is the qualities that a Moderator should have. I believe you would be a great Moderator! But your application should have a little more detail!

I noticed you didn't finish one of your answers in a question:

b0sco wrote:Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?: because i will make youtube vids on this, and because

You should really go back and finish that answer to that question. Also, put a bit more detail into your application. I think you'd be a great Moderator if you'd put a little more effort and time into your application! I wish you good luck on becoming a Moderator B0sco!

If you're really interested in becoming a Moderator, make sure you stay involved on the forums and in game as much as possible. Also help players who need it!

Once again, good luck B0sco! king

Your friend,
    Brandon
    b0sco
    b0sco

b0sco's Mod Application Empty updated

Post  b0sco Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:41 am

i updated meh application!!!

red p hat meh fav phat red p hat

Sponsored content

b0sco's Mod Application Empty Re: b0sco's Mod Application

Post  Sponsored content