Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Good Application!

Poll

Should i make Scottyy owner?

[ 2 ]
    A Good Application! I_vote_lcap100%A Good Application! I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A Good Application! I_vote_lcap0%A Good Application! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A Good Application! I_vote_lcap0%A Good Application! I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    pker k0
    pker k0
    Founder
    Founder

donate A Good Application!

Post  pker k0 Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Scottyy wrote:Hey guys id like you all to know i was moderator for a while here.

Ingame Name: ScottyyFx

How Long Have You Played dangerouspk??: a whillllle now.

People That Suggest You To Be Promoted(User To Mod,Mod To Admin,Admin To Co)?: Well everyone should i hope because im well known around many other private servers. incuding;
    D34DLY PK1NG, UnrealScape, PureScapev2,3, and some others.

Why Should You Be Promoted To This Specified Rank?: Many reasons. mainly because im experianced in this feild. i am very easy to talk to and wont abuse powers. if someone needs help im happy to help even if im busy. and of course to keep an eye on players and make sure nobody is abusing our rules.

Why Do You Want To Be Promoted?: because sal's my homeboy Smile and im great at moderating.

Do You Respect Rules?: of course. the game wont work without rules. and the rules you have here are perfect for keeping the game in order.

-Scott

i forgot to mention i will definately be donating in the near future. this private server deserves whatever donations it can get.

I can also advertise for the game aswel. and i am very good with photoshop and website design so i can help with all that aswell.

This is An Good Example Of a Good Application.
    Its made by Scottyy!

So if you make like this then maybe you will get staff!

blue p hat white p hat yellow p hat red p hat purple p htat green p hat --- All mine:D

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:34 am